Lifestyle, Travel, Culture, Tourism, Musings and Gist

Breaking

Shop on Jumia

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Throwback: Guyyss!!! I did it!!


#Reminiscing
As I lay on my bed this morning reminsing on how the year went. I realised how much transformation happened to me just this year.

Then I remembered how I was same time last year December and I remembered I tweeted a prayer, something I desperately wanted in my life.

I searched for the tweet and there it was staring me right in the face;

Guys!i I found her!

Link to the tweet

At the time I tweeted this last year, I was an emotional wreck. My self esteem was at near zero. but look at how much transformation can happen within a year!

2 comments:

Josh said...

Congrats man!

Ikeh Solomon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.