Lifestyle, Travel, Culture, Tourism, Musings and Gist

Breaking

Shop on Jumia

Thursday 22 November 2018

Sinmiloluwa💜



  

Panegyrics

Oh Sinmiloluwa!

If there's anything I'm grateful for in this new year is your friendship. In you I have a friend.

My life has become an Utopia with you in it.

Your friendship brings calm and serenity to my life. All life concerns vanish and becomes obsolete in your company.

NYSC would come to an end in a month's time and I'm yet to come to terms with the reality of that.

The reality of not seeing you at will anymore; the moments, laughter, tears, and victories.

How much you make me believe in myself. How you encourage and motivate me.

If there's anything I admire in a female it's strength.

you my friend are strong!!

I'm honour you! I celebrate you!


~Tunde




No comments: