Lifestyle, Travel, Culture, Tourism, Musings and Gist

Breaking

Shop on Jumia

Sunday 23 December 2018

Its Farewell Jos





#221218

Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria.

This is where I called home for the last 8 months thanks to Nigeria's National Youth Service Scheme and before I could say Jack Robinson service year was over.

I heard lots about the city when I was coming, it lived up to some expectations and some it dashed. But in it all I had a wonderful stay in Jos.

See: My trip to Shere Hills
Met lots of wonderful people, grew! developed! challenging but was worth.

My #josexperience is one I'll definitely not forget in a hurry.

I'm leaving as a resident but definitely coming back as a tourist and investor.





Jos will always be home. <3

Special Mention:
Pas Mike Alagbe
Mrs Idah
Mrs Ogar
RCCG Royal Priesthood Assembly, Jos

No comments: